Global Markets Timing As Per Indian Time
|Stock Exchange||Country||Opening Time (IST)||Closing Time (IST)|
|Japan Exchange Group||Japan||5:30 AM||11:30 AM|
|Australian Securities Exchange||Australia||5:30 AM||11:30 AM|
|Korea Exchange||South Korea||5:30 Am||11:30 AM|
|Taiwan Stock Exchange||Taiwan||6:30 AM||11:00 Am|
|Hong Kong Stock Exchange||Hong Kong||6:45 AM||1:30 PM|
|Shanghai Stock Exchange||China||7:00 AM||12:30 PM|
|Shenzhen Stock Exchange||China||7:00 AM||12:30 PM|
|Deutsche Borse||Germany||12:30 PM||2:30 AM|
|JSE Limited||South Africa||12:30 PM||8:30 PM|
|Euronext||European Union||12:30 PM||9:00 PM|
|SIX Swiss Exchange||Switzerland||1:30 PM||10:00 PM|
|BME Spanish Exchange||Spain||1:30 PM||10:00 PM|
|London Stock Exchange||UK and Italy||1:30 PM||10:00 PM|
|BM&F Bovespa||Brazil||6:30 PM||1:30 AM|
|New York Stock Exchange||USA||7:00 PM||1:30 AM|
|NASDAQ||USA||7:00 PM||1:30 AM|
|TMX Group||Canada||8:00 PM||2:30 AM|
Indian Stock Market Timings
Indian stock market works in three sessions and here is the timing of Indian stock market:
|1.||Pre-opening session||9.00 a.m. – 9.15 a.m.|
|2.||Normal session||9.15 a.m. – 3.30 p.m.|
|3.||Closing session||3.30 p.m. – 4.00 p.m.|
1. The pre-opening Session:
- The session opens for 15 minutes; ie 9.00 AM to 9.15 AM
- The session has three phases, that are Order Entry session (9:00 AM to 9:08 AM), order matching session ( 9:08 AM to 9:12 AM), Buffer Session (9:12 AM to 9:15 AM)
- Trader can place orders and modify orders in the pre-opening order entry session (9.00 AM to 9.08 AM)
- The pre-market session is to control the first hour volatility of the market.
2. Normal Session
- This session starts from 9.15 AM and ends on 3.30 PM.
- All the trader can buy and sell in this session.
- When buying price and selling price matches then a trade takes place and transaction will be done.
3. Closing Session
- This session takes place from 3.30 PM to 4.00 PM.
- In this session buying and selling of shares takes place at the closing price.
- Retail traders can not able to trade in this session.
For more details you can visit NSE India Website